Water melon is a good choice for juicing in summer. It is rich in riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, lycopene and many other nutrients. Drinking a glass of water melon juice can fight with many diseases like cancer, heart disease, sore muscle etc.
In this article I am giving you easy instructions of juicing watermelon.
- Place your water melon on your chopping board.
- Peel the water melon and dice into 1” chunks using a sharp knife and bring out the seeds.
- Then take the watermelon pieces into a bowl.
- Put out your juicer and make sure that it is clean before juicing.
- Pour the watermelon pieces into the juicer.
- Switch on your juicer and blend for 4 to 5 minutes for smoother extract.
- Pour the juice into glasses. Add ice cube to make it more refreshing.